Monday 12 April 2010

I love Radio 3! And pretentious prog rock too. There, I've said it :0 :0 :0

Distressed by waking up to hard edged news each morning (I prefer reality to kick in post cup of tea & shower), I've re-tuned my radio alarm to the soothing sounds of Radio 3. I know, this officially makes me very old! It also potentially beats my winter obsession with 70's pretentious prog rock. Ok, my long suffering boyfriend may argue about this. Now I set 'sleep' to the obscure sounds of Appalachian folk, sperm whales, & the clicky clicky sounds found on Late Junction. The wake up call of cheery 'classical lights' however, is not always to my bitter tastes. Bring on the darker pieces.

Bach's Chaconne for solo violin


PS. DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE BAND I'VE BEEN OBSESSING OVER ALL YEAR???? DID I (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment