Wednesday 2 February 2011

Conquering Animal Sound









A bit last minute of me to blog :0 but I'm supporting Conquering Animal Sound tonight at ye olde Adelphi club in Hull. Sorry bloggage has been sparse lately. I've got myself into some joyous trouble & will be having a baby this Spring :0 Lulu xXx
Conquering Animal Sound + Hurricane Lulu + One Man Band Wednesday 2nd February
@ New Adelphi Club, De Grey St, Hull
Tax: £4 / £5 otd
*message me if you are not a member, I have £4 entry tickets*

Magical Glasgow based electronic duo. .. a penchant for cheap keyboards and children's toys. Their live show is something of awe-inspiring greatness, creating loops, beats and samples out of anything and everything with Anneke's sumptuous vocals carrying the sounds to what seems like a new world. "


No comments:

Post a Comment