Tuesday 1 September 2009

Leeds Festival '09

A knackerring weekend sound engineering & camping out at Leeds Festival :-0 Got to see most of the BBC Introducing Stage. Greatly enjoyed hearing Radiohead play songs from Kid A & In Rainbows. My highlight, by far, was Faith No More :) I'm a big fan of pretty much whatever Mike Patton does (Mr Bungle, Tomahawk, Mondo Cane), so this was a real treat. He was wearing silver pants & had a very shiney bottom. Amusingly, they kept on breaking into the Eastenders theme music. Now I'm back, I've had a 1 hour long shower to make up for the two freezing showers I had; one at midnight, one at 6 in the morning. I have caught up on some sleep. Waha! I am edging to get stuck back into some music, itch itch.... We did get in one campside drumming jam, but the spoil sport sound police threatened to throw us out. Why? because the children were sleeping. THE CHILDREN WERE SLEEEEEEPING wtf*K!!!
Tomahawk -

No comments:

Post a Comment