Sunday 20 September 2009

Introducing Lulu's Muffin Kitchen

Started the day programing beats for my island tune & got really racked off trying to learn my new edit program!!! So I sketched down some words for a different melody I've been humming in the shower & filmed it in my evil lair, & posted it on YouTube. I have since taken this down, as it was just a test & I thought it a bit pants really.

I probably shouldn't be revealing tunes in such raw format, especially with whiskey throat from the night before. You'd never get Helen Daniels, the extraordinary painter from aussie soap Neighbours doing that! She'd always wait until things were finished before flouncing them around the walls of her poor neighbours' unsuspecting homes.

Anyhow, I am going to dedicate a section on my youtube called Lulu's muffin kitchen ...intended for all things doughy & uncooked. They'll be a new film every month or so.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hurricanelulu#play/user/2A3B5EEAFF3F143F


No comments:

Post a Comment